Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Tiny Wishes

I have discovered when life is at its craziest time that is the precise moment we must remember to take a pause. To often we believe it's normal to be running around at a pace that not only causes us to drain mentally but physically takes a toll on our bodies. Come on now..you know as well as I do what I am talking about! It is in these times , I have found great joy in seeking out what I call the " treasures" of nature. The greatest teacher we have at our disposal 24/7. I invite you to pause and seek out your "treasures" and notice the difference in your energy levels ..notice how a smile will sneak up on you!!
Just a little Something I wrote while enjoying one of those "treasures" :
Tiny Wishes
Little tiny wishes floating in the air
It may be hard to see them but they are surely there
Little tiny wishes catch one in your hand
Release it in the wind upon your dream command
Little Tiny wishes no sound do you make
Blowing around so freely my soul purpose I know make no mistake
Little Tiny wishes I hope others will hold out their hand
Be brave to dream and softly let you land
Close their eyes feel the softness as you stay
Then understand the magic as you swiftly blow away.
Tracey (Copyright Yes You Can )

No comments:

Post a Comment